Friday 15 July 2016

Drugstore Favourites

Hello again! Yes, I'm writing another favourites post, but this time I'm going to let you in on some of my drugstore beauty favourites. Since my high end beauty favourites post was such a hit, I thought I'd show what low end products I've been loving. A lot of drugstore products in Australia are found at Priceline and can also be stocked at supermarkets, however I will provide links for all the products that I mention.

If you want to know what drugstore products I've been reaching for, keep reading!



Base

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (Fair) - $18.95 at Priceline
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Light) - $14.95 at Priceline
L'Oreal Infallible Matte (Vanilla) - $29.95 at Priceline
Australis Contour and Highlight powder - $16.95 at Priceline
ELF Blush Palette (Light) - $13 at KMart

Eyes

Maybelline Lash Sensational - $21.95 at Priceline
Models Prefer Nude Eye Palette - $12.99 at Priceline

Priceline currently have a few makeup and beauty sales on at the moment, Models Prefer is 20% off and Maybelline, Rimmel and L'Oreal are 3 for 2.


Have you read my June Wishlist post?
I'll also be giving you my updated skincare routine within the next few days.

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.