Wednesday 1 June 2016

June Wishlist


I haven't done a beauty wishlist in quite a while, so I thought it was time for one to make an appearance! 

Keep reading to find out what products I've been lusting after.



I've been wanting Colourpop products for so long now and I feel like it's probably about time I just order them. The colours I've been loving are; Midi, Bianca, Trap and LAX.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Since finding out you can use this as an everyday setting powder and that it gives you an epic highlight and all over glow I am DYING to get it. I am a little unsure as to what colour to get but I am leaning towards Luminous Light - let me know if you use it and what shade you recommend for your fellow pale gal!

Doesn't everyone want at least one Jeffree Star product, I know I do. The shades, Celebrity Skin, Gemini, Androgyny and Scorpio are my must haves - please restock these liquid lipsticks soon! 
Also, has anyone gotten their hands on any Skin Frost highlights? I DIED! They are so pretty, I am adding them to my list as well.

I just love these colours, however I feel they look pretty similar to the other chocolate palettes but I don't even care. Gotta get them all!

I just want all of the highlighters! I love a nice glow and I've been eyeing off this gorgeous product for so long I NEED it in my collection.

Honestly, who doesn't want clean skin! I'm just worried that I will break out through the "purging stage" and I am already quite blessed with clear skin. This is still a product that I want though.

Lastly, although it isn't pictured above, Urban Decays latest collection 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' has been quite high on my list. We sold out so quickly at Mecca, however Michelle over at Thou Shalt Not Covet is hosting a giveaway that I was so excited to be able to enter. Michelle is giving away the lovely eyeshadow palette and 5 of the lipsticks from the collection. There is only a few days left so hurry on over to get your entries in for this wonderful prize.

I'll keep you all updated on which products on this list I end up purchasing this month. A few are items I wish to use for a wedding next month so hopefully they will find their way into my makeup collection by then.



Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @monniiblogs
Instagram: @monniiblogs
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

2 comments

  1. I really want one of the Jeffreee lippies but I'm still not sure which one, I'm thinking Unicorn Blood or Celebrity Skin. They're so different that I'll probably end up getting both. x

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting Mannequin and Unicorn Blood - they are both gorgeous!!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.