Wednesday 4 May 2016

High End Beauty Favourites

I've definitely been adding more high end beauty products to my collection recently and I think it's about time I let you all know which ones I have been loving. Most of these products are ones that I use on a daily basis and may have even repurchased so keep reading to find out my high end beauty favourites.


Base

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (Porcelain) - $62 at Mecca
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Mont Blanc) - $71 at Mecca
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Fair Neutral/Light Neutral) - $46 at Mecca

Eyes

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - $36 at Mecca
Too Faced Natural Matte - $58 at Mecca

Lips



Let me know of what other high end products I should check out.

There will be a drugstore favourites post coming soon as well, so stick around for that.
Also, check out my previous monthly favourites post.


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.