Tuesday 31 March 2015

Charlotte Crosby makeup look

I did tell you all that I would try to make this blogging a weekly thing and, so far so good! Today I wanted to make a post about this look that I kinda recreated from Charlotte Crosby (Geordie Shore, Ex on the Beach). I love Charlotte! I like to think of her as my spirit animal - her make up and style are always on point and just something that I like to draw inspiration from. This isn't really going to be a tutorial sort of thing - but I will show the products I used. Continue reading to find out how I got to this final look (sorry I look like a bit of a mong).



I am not entirely sure what event Charlotte wore this makeup for but I really liked it and thought it would be easy to recreate. I used the Nude Magique foundation (that I briefly mentioned here) and it helped to create a really good base with a generous coverage - not the best but it was good enough for this look, and used my essence colour correcting palette (?) and concealer just to fix any redness and blemishes (which was bad that day!). I completed the base by setting it with the Australis Ready Set Go finishing powder and the NYX radiating powder for under my eyes. I also used the Australis contour kit to lightly contour and highlight.


I know I said this wasn't going to be a tutorial but it almost is becoming one! For the eyes, I used the Models Prefer Day to Night Shadows palette and my all time favourite Models Prefer Nude palette (which I briefly went over, here). The lightest colours from both palettes was blended all over the lid - just to make blending the darker shades easier, then the mid colour in the outer half/two thirds of the lid and finally the outer colour was used to darken the outer lid and also through the crease. Also, I dragged a mix of the darker and the mid colour along the bottom lash line. I used the Maybelline Brow Drama to add to my brows and the darkest brown (the one you can see the pan) from the Nude palette to add a bit of structure to my brows as well. To complete it all, I used the Essence liner pen and L'oreal miss manga Mascara - which I didn't actually get a photo of - devasted! I also really needed falsies to complete the look cause Charlotte always wears falsies!


 

Okay - so yeah this pretty much turned into a really basic tutorial haha. I definitely have to try this look again, but I think I will make the colours a bit more darker next time and get falsies!

If you liked this kinda thing - let me know cause I liked recreating this look a lot!
Also let me know of any other looks that I should recreate.

Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniixx
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

1 comment

  1. Hey Monique! Love your blog btw! Charlotte is beautiful isn't she?
    Shame you didn't get the L'oreal miss manga Mascara image! ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.