Friday 27 March 2015

Mini March Haul

I was going to call this post 'March Haul' until I realised that I didn't buy that much, beauty wise, this month - which is always disappointing - but who cares! This month Priceline had their 40% of beauty sale, which I tried to take advantage of but when I got to my local store there was not much left, however, I got my hands on a few products that I've been wanting to try.


Okay, the first product I got was the Maybelline Browdrama Brow mascara. Who doesn't need more brow sculpting brow products? There were 3 different shades and I got the middle colour which is Dark Brown and it matches my brows pretty well. You can kind of see in the photo below the mascara wand and how it is rounder at the end which brushes through your brows pretty well. I haven't used the product much to be able to properly review it but I'm sure I will get around to letting you know my thoughts.

I also wanted to try the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint - so I got that in 120 Pure Ivory. L'Oreal describes it as a fresh feel foundation, and that is is their lightest formula ever and it also has added SPF which is only SPF18. I haven't properly applied it but I tried a bit on my cheek and nose and it is very light - I don't expect full coverage from the product but when I apply it properly I will review it as well. Although, I really like the packaging and how it is frosted glass however, it doesn't have a pump so that's kind of a let down.


The last two products I got because they were listed as dupes to the NARS Satin lip pencil in Palais Royal and MAC's Girl About Town - so of course I had to get the drugstore cheapies. Firstly, Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick in shade 107 (NARS dupe) is such a beautiful colour! I am loving the deep red, wine kinda colours at the moment - and as we are supposed to be coming into the coolers months I think I will start wearing this colour a bit more. Secondly, Covergirl 325 Spellbound lipstick (MAC dupe) is such a pretty pink. I didn't think I would ever wear lipstick let alone buy a lipstick this bright, however I actually love this colour! Also, both these colours make my eyes really stand out - which is one of my features that I really like.



Let me know of any drugstore dupes you think I should add to my collection.


1 comment

  1. These look fab, I really need a brow gel, they are only meant to last 6 weeks so a drugstore one is perfect. The lipstick swatches are beatiful too, who doesnt love bold bright lips?

    Amy x
    Acosmeticsobsession.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.