Wednesday 8 February 2017

January 2017 Favourites

Well, after taking a month off blogging it is definitely time to get back into the swing of things. To kick it all off, what better way than to start with my first lot of favourites for 2017!!



Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette
I absolutely adore this palette and I regret not buying something from Tarte sooner. The shadows are super pigmented and blend easily. This is definitely a palette I use everyday, the shades are perfect. I used it in this tutorial over Christmas. I've also provided swatches - which you can find here.

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
I've been reaching for this mascara a lot lately, it really defines and adds volume to my lashes.

YSL Black Opium
I finally purchased this perfume, and I love it! It's quite a strong scent though, but I do love it.


I'm kinda starting to think that this is mainly a post to just praise all Too Faced products.

Too Faced HangoveRx primer
This primer is super hydrating - I love it. Also, it smells like coconut which is always a bonus in my books. I only have the small sample size but I'm definitely going to buy the larger product.

Too Faced Born This Way concealer
At first I was a little hesitant about this concealer as it didn't offer plenty of coverage but I've come to really like using it. I usually pair it with the Urban Decay Naked concealer so that I can get the coverage but I like how this isn't super bright and it doesn't crease as much under the eyes.


Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
I had heard too many good things about this setting spray that I had to try it out. I have been using it for a few months but with this terrible Queensland summer heat I've been reaching for it a lot more. It does make my makeup stay all day and really helps my makeup settle.

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
Thanks to Jamie, I absolutely love this product. It is super hydrating and makes my makeup go on so much easier. I love it. It may be a little expensive but definitely worth the extra $$.


I did want to mention a product that I have been using for a while, which is the Drunk Elephant Pekee cleansing bar. I think I have been converted to this brand and I've only tried the one product. My skin honestly has never been better - super cleansing, non drying and doesn't leave my skin feeling too clean. I just wish this formula wasn't a bar of soap - it isn't too much of an issue, I just feel like I lose a lot of product to the soap holder.


Like always - link me to your monthly favourites or let me know below what products you've been loving!
 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.