Monday 19 December 2016

Blogmas: Summer Skincare


Welcome back to blogmas! Hopefully you are enjoying these posts so far. Today I'm going to give you an updated skincare routine, since my last one was two years ago!

I've been using three different cleansers lately, they include the Drunk Elephant Pekee Bar, Lush Let The Good Times Roll and Swisse Olive Leaf cleanser. I tend to reach for the Pekee bar a lot more than the others as I've noticed my skin looking a lot more brighter and hydrated, I absolutely love it. I use it twice daily, once when I wake up and then at night after removing my makeup.


The Swisse Olive Leaf cleanser is another great product, I use this maybe one to two days a week for when I want a really deep cleanse. It leaves my skin feeling brighter and also reduces any blemishes that may suddenly appear.


I'm absolutely in love with the Lush Let The Good Times Roll cleanser. It is a solid cleanser and it does gently exfoliate as well. Did I mention it smells like caramel popcorn - it's fantastic! I use it rarely, and as you can see I'm almost out, so only once a week. Plus it makes my face feel so smooth and buttery (I'm not sure how that's possible!).


I don't use masks often but when I do, I reach for the Palmer's Purifying Enzyme mask. It is a clay mask so it dries pretty quickly and I've noticed it does lightly cleanse my skin, plus it also works as a gentle exfoliant which is great! Like I said, I don't use masks often so I probably reach for this once a fortnight.


I'm not a huge moisturiser fan as my daily moisturiser is my primer (oops!), I do however use a nightly moisturiser. The one I currently use is the Neutrogena Hydra-Boost Night Concentrate. It gives me heaps of hydration through the night and I love waking up without any dry patches. It has Vitamin E beads to really boost moisture and provide a nice glow to the skin.


Lastly, a holy grail product, that was also mentioned in my previous skincare post the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I live for this product - it makes my skincare routine so much simplier and easier. It's great at removing makeup and cleanses as well. Before I cleanse I use this on a cotton pad and it takes all the makeup off with ease.

That's a simple run-down of my current skincare products that I love!

How are you enjoying Blogmas? Link me to your Christmas posts below!

 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

1 comment

  1. I've always been very interested in trying Lush skincare but never really got around to it out of fear that they would have a negative reaction with my skin... although the more I read about them, the more I want to try them! This gentle exfoliant sounds right down my alley :)

    xx Heather | stormywheather.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.