Friday 23 December 2016

Blogmas: Christmas Makeup for Work

One thing I love about Christmas is being able to do my makeup more often and more festive. I always use some kind of bright metallic colours throughout the year but I have to go overboard at Christmas. Recently for work I've been getting a little festive, so I thought I'd share it with you.





Details

Base; Bobbi Brown Face Base, Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (Porcelain), Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Neutral Fair), ELF Translucent powder, Revlon Colorstay Translucent Powder, Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette (Rosé Spritz and mix of Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop), Rimmel Natural Bronze Bronzer.

Eyes; Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette (Charmer as a base, Flower Child and Smarty Pants through the crease, Sweet Heart and Rebel on the outer crease and lower lashline and Leader in the very outer corner),  NYX Jumbo Pen (Gold), Colourpop Amaze and Paradox Super Shock Shadows, Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara, NYX Eyebrow Pencil.

Lips; Nivea Peach Lip Balm, Revlon Colourburst Lipstick (Petal).


 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.