Tuesday 8 November 2016

Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette Swatches


I am so happy that I finally have my hands on this Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette! Let's just say as soon as it arrived I was in love. This is the first Tarte product I have bought and tried and I definitely wasn't disappointed. The colours in this palette range from nudes to deeper brown and red colours and is definitely a staple palette.


Top Row (L to R):

Charmer
I love using this shade all over the lid, it's a ncie off white colour.

Jetsetter
A warm taupe shade that goes nice either in the crease or outer corner.

Rocker 
A gorgeous shimmery taupe that works well all over the lid.

Smokeshow
A deep black brown to really add definition to the outer corner.


Middle Row (L to R):

Flower Child
A matte peachy nude, that mixes well with Charmer to go all over the lid.

Smarty Pants
A cool tan shade that I tend to blend through the crease and sometimes all over the lid.

Firecracker 
A bronzey copper colour that looks great in the centre of the lid to add a pop of colour.

Activist
Another brown shade, though this one is a lot darker.


 Bottom Row (L to R):

Funny Girl
Another shimmer shade, this is more champagne toned though and works well as an inner corner or brow highlight.

Sweetheart
A nice cool toned peach that looks beautiful when blended through the crease.

Rebel
I think this is my favourite shade in the whole palette, a beautiful chesnut brown that goes well on the outer corner and blended through the crease.

Leader
Another favourite, this deep aubergine red shade is gorgeous! I like adding it to the lower lash line for a slightly smokey look.



 photo monnii_1_zpshopobw1l.png
bloglovin || twitter || instagram || pinterest || facebook

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.