Tuesday 5 April 2016

March 2016 Favourites

These favourite posts seem to come around so fast! I only have a few favourites this month so beauty wise this is going to be a short post. I also have a few favourites that aren't pictured so stick around for those!

I have quite a few high end products this month and they all happen to be Too Faced products! I seem to be a little obsessed with Too Faced lately - but I have no shame, and love supporting this company as well! 

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar - I love this palette so much! I've had it for a while but only just recently started using it for everyday looks. Check out my previous post about this palette here and to see swatches read this post.

Too Faced Born This Way (Porcelain) - Such a gorgeous foundation with amazing coverage! I use this with a damp sponge and the colour is a really good match to my skin tone. I also love the packaging of this foundation, gold detail and frosted glass - in love!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - This mascara is raved about all the time and I thought it was time I tried it out and oh my lashes!!!! I don't even know what to say, it curls and lengthens my lashes beautifully! The only downside it that it transfers to my lid so easily - I guess I'll have to purchase the waterproof one when it's released in Mecca.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes - I loved the Garnier Micellar water so I thought the wipes would be just as good, and they are! Also, they are quite soothing on my face, however I feel like the wipes are a little too damp but I guess in some cases that isn't too bad.

Nivea Fruity Shine (Peach) - Nivea always seem to have the most perfect lip balms. As the name suggests this adds a lovely shine but also moisturises my lips amazingly! And who doesn't love a nice peach scent? Another bonus is that it has a slight tint to it so it lightly colours the lip as well.

Now for a few other favourites - I've been loving using Spotify lately, as I got a new phone and lost the hard drive on my Mac I've had to resort to Spotify to get all my music. They had an offer recently where you got 3 months for 0.99c so obviously I was sold. It's just easier to have it all in one place on my phone and computer.

Snapseed. I love using this app to edit my photos both for my blog and Instagram. I like to whiten my images so this app really helps with that.

A couple of TV series that I should mention as well... firstly Game of Thrones. I just caught up on season 5 and I'm anxiously awaiting for season 6 now. Also, Suits. I LOVE Suits. I can't wait for season 5 to be available on Netflix.

So, that's it for my March Favourites.
Like always link me to your favourites post below!


Pinterest: monniixx
Twitter: @makeupwmonnii
Instagram: @monniiblogsmakeup
Facebook: /makeupbymonnii

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© monniiblogs. Design by Fearne.